Fall arrest and work positioning harness that is easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design. A vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles (waistbelt and leg loop) allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. The VOLT harness' anatomical design and wide, semi-rigid waistbelt ensure comfort throughout the work day. Its LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley, thus ensuring optimal comfort during progression. It is certified to Canadian and European standards.
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
- for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waistbelt and thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall, this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Easy to use:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- Comes with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK carabiner for connection to a fall arrest system on the sternal attachment point
- Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- LADDER CLIMB attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based fall protection system
- Certification(s): CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|References||C72AFA 0C||C72AFA 1C||C72AFA 2C|
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||2190 g||2235 g||2315 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Click Here for the instructions document