The Guide Finger gloves takes our warmest, pro-level ski gloves and add a split-finger design to deliver the warmth of a mitt with the dexterity you need for hands-on tasks in the mountains
These gloves are all about warmth. A split-finger design gives the Black Diamond Guide Finger gloves extra warmth while maintaining the dexterity that mountain professionals need for bell-to-bell days. The GORE-TEX® inserts ensures total moisture protection while the large gauntlets keeps powder from sneaking its way in through the back door. In addition to a 300 g Polartec® fleece palm lining, the Guide Finger gloves also features removable liners with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation and boiled wool.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 300 g Polartec fleece palm lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
Click Here for the GLOVE CARE document