The Guide gloves are our warmest professional-grade ski gloves and offer the optimal balance of dexterity, durability and insulation for hard duty on super-cold days
Our warmest ski gloves, the Black Diamond Guide gloves fend off the coldest and wettest conditions with a combination of removable PrimaLoft® One and boiled wool liners, and fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with XCR Product Technology inserts. The woven, four-way stretch nylon shells and tough goat leather palms provide the durability and dexterity needed for season after season in harsh mountain conditions.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 100 g fleece palm lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
Click Here for the GLOVE CARE document