Lightweight, streamlined and compressible, the Magnum 16 is built for technical scrambles and ultralight, long-distance day hikes
The big brother to the Black Diamond Bbee pack, the Black Diamond Magnum is a lightweight daypack for peak bagging, light-and-fast hikes and quick jaunts into the backcountry. Stretch-mesh side pockets and front compression webbing supplement the interior storage, and the bike light slot and trekking pole loop or ice axe loop make it equally suited for the commute and the mountains.
- Contoured shoulder straps and OpenAir™ backpanel
- Zippered panel opening and internal stash pocket
- Easy-to-remove 20 mm webbing hipbelt
- Trekking pole/ice axe loop and bike light slot
- Stretch-mesh side pockets, front web compression and storage
- Hydration compatible