With an extra-long 320 cm length and a light and stiff carbon fiber construction, the Carbon Probe 320 is the ultimate probe for snow professionals, guides and long trips into deep snowpacks
Our longest avalanche probe designed for ski guides, patrollers, and those touring in deep snow and glaciated terrain, the Black Quickdraw Carbon Probe 320 is built with a light yet strong carbon fiber construction. The Carbon Probe 320’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
- Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
- High-visibility 1 cm markings
Clic Here for the INSTRUCTIONS document