A technical ice tool for all-day pitches on frozen waterfalls, the Reactor is a leashless winter cragging machine. Featuring an innovative, adjustable grip, the Reactor is built to be a versatile tool for frozen winter objectives
With its open pick angle and leashless design, the Reactor is optimized for pure ice climbing. The tool features a steel head with an aluminum side plate and is compatible with the BD alpine hammer and the alpine adze. The tool’s extruded aluminum shaft is combined with a dual density grip that is adjustable to fit all sizes of hands. The Reactor comes ready with the BD Natural Ice Pick, so get stoked … because winter is coming.
- Open pick angle to make climbing ice a breeze
- Steel head with aluminum side plate
- Compatible with alpine hammer and alpine adze
- Extruded aluminum shaft
- Innovative adjustable grip to fit all hand sizes
- Comes with BD Natural Ice Pick