Black Daimond-Stinger Crampon
Our lightweight, stainless steel monopoint crampon for serious ice and mixed climbing, the Stinger features an asymmetrical design and an easily replaceable frontpoint
Designed to tackle serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces the world over, the Black Diamond Stinger is our lightweight stainless steel crampon with a replaceable monopoint. An asymmetrical design fits the contours of modern mountain boots, and thin, low-profile heel and toe wires offer a precise fit for less weight.
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
- Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
Weight Per Pair : 960 g (2 lb 1 oz)
Size : One size fits 36-46. 46+ will require our long center bar.
Materials : Stainless steel
Click Here for the