A minimalistic yet protective glove ideal for drytooling, mixed routes and ice climbing in milder temperatures, the Terminator features our highest level of dexterity with full waterproof protection
A lightweight, minimalist climbing glove capable of steep, gymnastic drytooling and the hanging ice daggers it accesses, the Black Diamond Terminator is the glove of choice for modern mixed and ice climbing. The Terminator features premium dexterity for tenuous rock sections, a goat-leather palm for a sure grip on your tools, and a waterproof BD.dry™ insert for a touch of warmth and protection against wet ice.
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Woven nylon shell with four-way stretch
- Goat-leather palm and capped fingers
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure
- Compression-molded EVA padding on knuckles for impact protection
Click Here for the GLOVE CARE document