With an ergonomic, natural cork grip featuring an updated, soft touch grip top for better handling, and double FlickLock adjustability, the Trail Ergo Cork defines 4-season, on-trail versatility
A versatile lightweight trekker with an ergonomically angled grip that’s been updated with a soft foam grip extension for more comfort, the Trail Ergo Cork trekking pole also features a natural cork grip for moisture management. Dual FlickLocks offer complete adjustability, while our interchangeable carbide Tech Tips are easily swapped for our rubber Tech Tips (sold separately) to accommodate different trail surfaces.
- Natural cork grip wicks away sweat with updated soft touch grip top for better handling
- 15-degree corrective angle for optimal grip position
- Double FlickLock adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
Clic Here for the INSTRUCTIONS document