Day or night – the Vector Wildland Fire Pant craves the fire line.
Day or night – the Vector Wildland Fire Pant craves the fire line. Tecasafe® Plus Ripstop 7oz material provides maximum comfort, protection, and durability. Materials and design provide great moisture management keeping you cool and comfortable. Hand crafted for excellent fit and maneuverability. Seamless underside keeps chafing on the sidelines. Back, front, and cargo pockets provide more than enough areas to stash your personal goods.
- Tecasafe® Plus Ripstop 7oz material
- Minimize chafing with our new underside pattern design
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Velcro and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- Dual Compliant Wildland Pant to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications
- Backed by our 100% Guarantee
- Material: Tecasafe® Plus Ripstop 7oz
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec Velcro
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: L): 21 oz. / 1.31 lbs. / 0.60 kg.
- Certified to Meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1)
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications