PETZL - Cords
Depending on the diameter, Petzl cords have a multitude of uses, for everything from mountaineering to home projects: reinforcing a belay, creating a self-blocking knot, working on a home project... The cords are available in four diameters, in a 120 meter roll
- Low stretch accessory cords
- Rugged construction
- A multitude of uses, for everything from mountaineering to home projects:
- 7 mm diameter for reinforcing a belay...
- 6 mm diameter for creating a Prusik-type self-locking knot
- 4 mm and 5 mm diameter for home projects...
- Product comes in 120 meter length
- Certification(s): CE EN 564, UIAA
- Material(s): nylon
Click Here for the instructions document