Utilizes a highly efficient tear-stitch webbing to absorb energy by means of controlled destruction.
Utilizes a highly efficient tear-stitch webbing to absorb energy by means of controlled destruction. Two layers of webbing are woven together in a prescribed manner. The 801 is very useful as a shock absorber in belay, mechanical advantage, hauling and highline systems.
• Strength 5000 lbf. (22.2kN)
• Initial length 9 inches(Part # 801)
• Full activation extendes absorber an additional 48 inches. Maximum free fall allowed distance is 6 feet.
• UL Certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009 standards
- Origin : Made in USA
- Strength : 5,000 lbf. (22kN)