Yates - Kevlar Tower/Ladder Lanyard *12ft Free Fall*
Code : 828
Have a question?
6 foot Kevlar webbing Tower/Ladder Lanyard w/ Alum Hooks - 12 Ft. FF
Kevlar Tower/Ladder Lanyard is designed for high heat environments. Lanyard is sewn entirely of heat resistant Kevlar webbing and thread. Shock absorber portion of lanyard is covered with Nomex material for added protection. Allows the firefighter to attach themself to a bucket or ladder, while allowing enough length for mobility. Overall length is 6 feet. Ideal for roof ventilation and window rescue situations. Easy to operate double locking snap hooks are located at each end of the strap. The extra large hook will open to 2.5 inches to accommodate any ladder rung. The small hook is designed to be attached to the users harness dorsal or sternal D ring.
• Strength 5000 lbf. (22.2kN). Maximum user weight at 12 ft free fall potential is 310 lbs.
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 12 ft. Full activation of lanyard extendes absorber an additional 60 inches. If lanyard is used in a manor that limits free fall distance to 6 ft. the maximum user weight can be increased to 420 lbs.
• New snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard. Large 2 1/2" opening ladder snap hook is forged from aluminium.
• Meets ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009 standards
• Meets OSHA/ANSI Z359.1 standards
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 12 feet. Full activation of lanyard extendes absorber an additional 60 inches.
• Large aluminum or steel ladder hooks meet 3600
lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements
of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• UL Certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009 standards
• NEW Now available in adjustable lenght lanyard in solid black for stage rigging industry(816B, 827B)
- Origin : Made in USA
- Length : Extended 6 feet
- Strength : 5,000 lbf. (22kN)