Twin lanyard legs are made from 12mm BlueWater Armortech Rope. Maximum length 48". Arc Flash Rated
Arc Flash Rated 100% Tie Off twin lanyard legs are made from 12mm BlueWater Armortech Rope and 2.5" opening aluminum ANSI Certified Large Snap Hooks. Designed specifically for Rope Access Work and Transmission Tower workers who want a Fall Protection Lanyard for sternal harness attachment. Maximum length of lanyard is 48". Lanyard has a new YATES 1023 Medium sized rigging ring between shock pack and Armortech rope legs. DMM captive eye ANSI certified carabiner used to connect shock pack to users sternal D-ring on harness.This 100% Tie Off Lanyard is specifically designed to be incorperated into the sternal D-ring on harnesses certified to the new ANSI Z359.14 Standard. This new harness standard from ANSI allows for sternal fall protection attachment of lanyards. Weight: 1lb 12oz. YATES FR STRAT Lanyard also meets the requirements of a lanyard designed to be used on Welding, Grinding and Cutting operations at height.
• YATES 1023 Medium sized rigging ring is CNC milled from 1/2" thick high strength 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum Plate. Durable "Hard Coat" anodised. Certification by UL for NFPA "G" and ANSI Z359.1. Individually proof loaded to 3,600 lbf. Anchor Ring inside diameter 1.4". Outside diameter 2.2". Strength 9,000 lbf. (40kN).
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 8 feet. Full activation of lanyard extendes absorber an additional 48 inches. Individually serial and lot numbered
• New 2.5" opening aluminum ANSI Certified Large Snap Hooks located on 12 mm Armortech rope legs legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• Certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009, ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2013 standard and ASTM F887-16(Arc Flash Rating)
SPECIAL NOTE ON STERNAL ATTACHMENT OF LANYARD FOR FALL ARREST.
ANSI Z359.11-2014 Sternal Attachment
The sternal attachment may be located as shown in Figure 4, and used as an alternative fall arrest attachment in applications where the dorsal attachment is determined to be inappropriate by a competent person and where there is no chance to fall in a direction other than feet first.
E3.2.2 See Figure 2(a) & 4. The sternal attachment element should be used only when the likely fall distance is not greater than 2 ft.
126.96.36.199 When loaded at the sternal attachment to arrest a fall, the design of the FBH (full body harness) shall direct load through the shoulder straps supporting the user and around the thighs.
- Origin : Made in USA
- Weight : 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Length : 48 inches
- Strength : 5,000 lbf. (22kN)